Amazon.com/mytv | Enter Amazon Activation code | www.amazon.com/mytv
Start watching amazon prime videos not only on mobile and tablets but on TV screens also. use amazon.com/mytv code to activate amazon. If you are a person whose eyes open wide when finding new TV shows or movies to watch, then Amazon Prime is just for you. Amazon Prime Video is a streaming services provided to Amazon Prime videos members. If you have a Prime membership, you will get access to a plethora of Prime Videos without any additional charges.
Get Amazon Activation Code
- Open the amazon.com/mytv application on your TV.
- Login with your recently created amazon prime account.
- Then you will redirected to the page where the code will shown.
- 6 letter prime video code will show up on the screen.
- Like that –''ASDFGH''
- Enter the code in the activation screen on your PC
- Your TV has been successfully registered with your Amazon Prime Account.
How Would You Create an Amazon Account on Amazon.com/mytv?
- Find a browser on device and access Amazon.com/mytv
- Find the ‘New to Amazon’ tab.
- Under it, click on ‘Create Your Amazon Account'.
- You will be needed to give some necessary data – your name, email, and an exceptional secret phrase.
- Type in the info at the suitable tabs and snap on ‘Create Your Amazon Account.
- You will be approached to browse the email you have accommodated a confirmation interface. Then again, you might be sent an Amazon Prime One Time Password (OTP).
- In the instance of the OTP, enter in the secret word and snap on CONTINUE.
Activate Amazon Prime
- Open amazon.com/mytv in your browser.
- Enter your login details to log in to your Amazon Prime video account.
- A new screen will open which will ask for the “Amazon Prime Verification Code”
- Here you need to enter the verification code or registration code which you get earlier.
- Click on confirm code and then click on “Register device”.
Will Your Work With Device Amazon.com/mytv?
- Smart TVs from top producers like Sharp, Apple TV, LG, Vizio, Sony, and Samsung, among others.
- Android devices, including the Prime Video application for tablets and telephones running on the Android OS
- iOS devices, including iPhone, iPad, and iPod contact devices running the Prime Video application
- Fire telephones and tablets
- Blu-beam players
- Set-top boxes from fabricates like TiVo, Google TV, Roku, and Nvidia Shield.
- Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick
- PlayStation, Xbox, Wii, and some other top game consoles.
- All you need to do is visit Amazon’s authentic site at amazon.com/mytv and connect your Amazon Prime Video account with your streaming device.